Rife has an immediate opening for a full time Contract Field Operator in our Lloydminster district.
- Perform production and maintenance related activities, identify optimization opportunities, operation and upkeep of satellites, wells, roads and pipelines
- Monitor wells and modify daily route based on downtime, production and risk factors
- Accurate and timely capture and entry of field production and costs
- Participate in operating cost reduction initiatives
- Identify field maintenance needs with the Lead Operator, assist in the development of preventative maintenance plans, procedures and schedules, and coordinate and provide input on downhole repairs
- Diploma or journeyman certificate would be an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with own vehicle
- Minimum of 3 years of heavy oil operating experience including sour SWB, water injection
- Required to maintain all safety and regulatory courses including H2S, WHIMIS, TDG, First Aid, Ground Disturbance, Fire Fighting, Confined Space, and Fall Arrest
Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
Committed to attracting and retaining diverse people, Rife Resources will honor your experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain a working environment that is welcoming and promotes diversity of thought, inclusivity and equity.
Please include your first and last name in the file name of your resume submission file